Silence is golden.

Sometimes silence is the best way to say: I know, I understand.
Sometimes silence is the smartest choice
Is how you can finally hear your inner voice again

Is how you learn, how you evaluate and think about what you've done and what you are going to do in the future
How can I do things better? How can I be better?
I meditate on these questions in silence because I can only change myself, I have no control over anyone or anything else.

I wait patiently for things to change, to improve and it's already happening
and even if I don't get what I want right now or even at all
I am learning little by little that with every loss there is also a gain
It's acceptable to be vulnerable and fragile, it only shows you're human



Right now, silence is my best choice. Silence is golden.



Comments

Popular Posts