What a great day!

This foreign soul has changed a lot in the past few months. Everything around me has also changed.
I wake up every morning thanking God for what I have and even for what I've lost.
I have prayed for my loved ones and for those I don't even care about.
I no longer worry about the little things, instead I treasure every moment of every day, they are small gifts of love from above.
I enjoy the present, this moment, right here, as I type this post listening to Alex Campos and smiling, waiting for my house guests to come downstairs and plan the day with them.
Waiting for my husband and child to come home, to hold them and tell them how much I love them
To hang out with friends, those who celebrate my victories and rejoice with every accomplishment, but more importantly, those who hold my hand when I have no words to express how I feel.
Today is a wonderful day, I am about to begin another chapter in my life and I am ready, I feel blessed.

What a great feeling!

How do you feel today? I hope you are able to see God in everything you do today.




Comments

Popular Posts