It's been a while...

It's been a while since I last wrote here on the blog, in my journal or in any other place. The busyness of like has taken over, but in a good way.
It's been a while since I complained about my life. Lately I have been able to see the grace and mercy of God in all I do and everything around me. It truly is a great feeling.
It's been a while since I cried for any reason other than happiness and joy. I feel content.
It's been a while since I had trouble sleeping. Most nights I am able to rest and wake up restored and refreshed.
It's been a while since I wondered about the future, not that I want to be surprised (I don't like surprises at all), it's just that I am trusting God more and more these days, and with that trust also comes the peace that surpasses all understanding.
It's been a while since I counted my losses instead of my blessings.
It's been a while since I looked at my past with regret and guilt. I have learned something from every single experience, I see myself and others with compassion because of my past.

I am happy and content. Life is good.

Comments

Popular Posts