"She" is changing my life...

I was confused before I met her, lost in my own thoughts, living in my head, caring too much and getting invested too easily.
I didn't find her, she found me.
She is the best friend a person can have
She makes me feel good about myself no matter what anyone else says
She has made me understand that it is ok to let go and let God
I don't care if "they" call or text, or come over or invite me places, because I have "her".
I breathe easier since she arrived
She reminds me every day that I have to take care of myself
She puts words in my mouth and allows me to speak the truth
She is teaching me patience and even how to paint
She lets me be myself so I don't have to pretend
She showed me how to experience God and not just "talk about Him"
Love, and family and friendship feel different because of her.
I don't have to thank her every day and prove my love to her.

She has brought peace to a broken heart. She brought me back to life.

Her name is FREEDOM.




Comments

  1. Y vivir libres es un aprendizaje constante, hasta desgarrador a veces, pero vale la pena. Nos seguimos acompaƱando amiga...en libertad!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts