The business of friendship

Friendship is forever
At least is what they say
But when I think about it
it just keeps sounding fake

This virtual world keeps lying to us
making us believe  we're not alone
One thousand friends is not enough
we want more, we need more.

When I think about my friends
Facebook doesn't come to mind
but a word, a phone call
That's what makes my heart smile

If twitter makes you clever with its witty comments and what not
Instagram makes you feel that you got it going on
Don't let Facebook trick you, don't let it deceive you
Believe me when I tell you,  it is all a circus

I just only have a few, but they are real. They are there
When times get tough and tears flow, they know me and I know them

They don't like my pics on Facebook
they don't tag me on their posts
but what they do is more important
no matter what, they show me love.

MA Ossa











Comments

  1. This is painfully true.
    Love the writing style you used on this.
    Really good and transparent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts